I'm sure that Mother Nature just loves lulling us Utahns into a state of complacency. With the high 40s/low 50s daytime temps and spring bulbs starting to show, we will be shocked when the inevitable monster snowstorm or two hit some time before REAL spring arrives.
The husband asked me a random question the other evening. "Why do women like manicures and pedicures?". I've been getting manicures and pedicures for years and he is just now wondering why I do it?
The place where I'm working is like being in an upscale living room. There's a fireplace with a big screen TV above it. From that TV, hundreds of movies on Blue Ray can be accessed...mainly to entertain children who may come in with their parents and get bored listening to all the stuff about buying a condo. But, I wonder if on a slow day here in the sales center, if it would be OK to bring up a movie and settle down to watch it with a bowl of popcorn and a Diet Coke? What do you think?
I'm so glad to have DVR on my television at home. That way, I can watch the Olympics, Survivor and the Amazing Race at the same time. But I'm wondering why these two popular reality shows began their new season at the same time the Winter Olympics started.
It was fun last night to have my son and his girlfriend join the husband and me to watch the prime time Olympics. Since we had recorded it, they came over after other evening activities and hung around until 11:30 PM. They even shared their Sour Patch Kids with us.
The husband spent about a hour and a half on Sunday morning making a me a Valentine's card. It was truly priceless. I spent about an hour and a half making him a cherry pie for Valentine's day. It was delicious.
Finally, I'm wondering why it was colder outside on my lunch hour than it was when I was walking to work today. The sun is out and the temps are suppose to be in the very high 40s. What's with that?
No comments:
Post a Comment