This may be more Facebook worthy. But I need a new post. So here you go.
Remember the post about the redo of the garage elevator lobby in my building? Remember that they put down a cream colored/green streaked mat finish vinyl tile? I complained about all the greens in the lobby not being in sync.
Now that the tile has been down awhile, it's clear to see the choice was a big mistake. It always looks filthy. It shows every footprint and shopping cart track. Mopping doesn't seem to help because the tile has a flat, dull finish.
I was told by a building maintenance guy that the redo would brighten up the place. It's a total fail!
I'd post a picture but our camera isn't working. You'll just have to take my word for it.
Update: Management must have seen the error of their ways with the tile. It's been waxed. Plus the area outside the door to elevator lobby has been carpeted with a high traffic carpeting. The area looks much better. So it isn't a total fail after all.
1 comment:
How fun to have a new blog friend! I'm so glad to know you're over here in Grama Cebe land.
Post a Comment