Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Inspired

Recently, I met a gal who is a writer. She shared with me that she was writing a book. I was impressed. The other day, I discovered that she had a blog. Since I don't know anyone else in my age group that has a blog, I immediately brought hers up. What a delightful blog! Through her blog, I discovered several other blogs written by grandmas. It opened up a whole new world of grandma blogging.

After thinking about my current, rather insignificant blog, I decided that I needed to start another one. One where I can write about a little life history and memories. It's mostly for me, my children and grandchildren, but everyone's invited. If my sisters and brother read the blog and remember things about our childhood differently than I do, remember it's my life, as I remember it.

So mosey on over to my read about my olden days.

Life as I remember it.

1 comment:

Travelin'Oma said...

Thanks for the shout out, and the link to your olden days!