Saturday, September 8, 2007

Potential ER Customers

Today, I saw some adolescents practicing long boarding on a fairly busy local street. They were taking turns riding out of a steep, somewhat blind driveway on to the road. Most of them didn't stay upright as they made the turn unto the street. But I had to give them a little credit for a dab of brains - the hospital ER was a half a block away.

1 comment:

TheOneTrueSue said...

It's scary, isn't it? I think now about how I used to rollerblade down this incredibly steep hill near our house, AT NIGHT, and wonder what I was thinking. And I used to speed ski down the slopes, as fast as I could possibly go. Now I'm too afraid to break something. I have to stop if I get going too fast. I'm probably smarter, but it's a lot less fun!