Friday, May 30, 2008

WOW

WOW - I got 10 comments on a recent post. OK - 3 were from me. But that's the most I've ever had. I feel so special. Well, not as special as Sue who has had almost 300 comments. And I'm not going to provide a link to her blog since just about everyone in the world seems to read her blog. She doesn't need any help from me to boost her comment count.

Another WOW! My son, who is moving to Denver in June to attend law school, was hired as a paralegal at a law firm there. It was the final piece of the puzzle that he needed to make the move to Denver a success. It's with the firm where he wanted to work, with good benefits, and good pay. The school financing is working out. His wife will be able to stay home with their children.

A third WOW! My daughter, the photographer, has two weddings coming up. She shot engagements pictures of one couple recently. The ones I've seen are great. I think she' very good.

And a final WOW! It looks like we may actually have great, warm weather for the next several days. Our spring time has been so fickle...two days of sun, then three days of rain, snow, or hail, sometimes all on the same day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On the last day of school it felt like February instead of May. Can summer vacation be here when we still need our parkas?