I like voting early for an election. It's just a minor election this year. But a friend is running for city council from my area. I decided to vote today...about two weeks early. Last year for the presidential election, I voted early too. It was quick, easy and hassle free. Why anyone would wait in line on the official election day is beyond me.
I like Cetaphil skin cream. It was recommended to me by the gal who gives me pedicures. It's wonderful. I finally found something that takes care of my dry skin that results from living in a dry climate. Thanks, Tarry!
I like the new skirt, top and shoes I bought last weekend. And best of all, the husband likes them too. He even commented on the fact that I was wearing heels other day.
I like living downtown and riding the light rail to get to some of the places I go. I had to drop the car off at my husband's office today. Instead having him drive me back home, it was great to walk a block to the TRAX station and ride the train home.
I like not working right now. I've been able to babysit some grandkids, sleep in a little, get the apartment cleaned up after a few months of neglect, and do some things for myself that I haven't been able to do while working. I'll probably miss the money when I don't get a paycheck in a couple of weeks, though.
2 comments:
I love getting around on TRAX downtown when I'm there. Enjoy your respite from work!
When we lived in Park City, we would drive to the 21st south station, park the car and then hop on the train to go downtown. No hassle trying to find a place to park downtown and no parking fees.
Post a Comment