I've been lurking around everyone's blog for awhile. Now I'm jumping in and trying to get up to speed on this blogging stuff.
Here's my 4 REAL
4 Jobs:
1. Hotel desk clerk
2.Receptionist
3. Condo/hotel manager
4. Secretary
4 Movies I could watch over and over
1. Pretty Woman
2. American President
3. Gone with the Wind
4. Mmm...can't think another one
4 Places I've Lived
1. Arlington, Virginia
2. Orem, Utah
3. Park City, Utah
4. Salt Lake City
4 TV Show I Watch
(when I can get my hands on the remote for longer that 5 minutes)
1. HDTV House Hunters
2. HDTV Design to Sell
3. Dancing with the Stars
4.Survivor
4 Places I've Been on Vacation
1. Paris, France
2. London, England
3. Lake Powell
4. Cannon Beach, Oregon
4 Favorite Restaurants
1. Anyplace with a great filet mignon and baked potato
2.Loco Lizard
3.Faustinas
4. Pagoda
4 Websites visit daily
1. msn.com
2. Gamehouse (I'm a jigsaw puzzle junkie)
3. SLCity.com
4. KSL.com
4 Places I'd rather be
1. Paris, France
2. On the beach - Cannon Beach, OR specifically
3. Lake Powell
4. Motorcycle touring
5 comments:
Looks good. You should post some pics from your motorcycle adventures!
Welcome to the blogging world. I am on here far too much.
It's almost impossible to resist "The Blog". I'm surprised you held out this long.
but you see...in order for this to work you actually have to post stuff...not just lists.
I was going to leave a comment similar to Kelly's. Consider this a "ditto".
Post a Comment