Tuesday, August 14, 2007

This is my life....

Some of you have brought to my attention that the purpose of having a blog is to post something other than lists. Since I started this blog over 10 days ago, my life has been something a little different than planned. I think another list is in order to kind of justify why there hasn't been any post since Aug 5.

1. Oldest daughter came home from OB appointment and told me that she was suppose to "lie low" for the duration of her pregnancy - about five weeks left. So, my grandma duties have increased helping to take care of a 2 year old, etc.

2. Youngest daughter was in the hospital for various reasons over the course of 6 days. One was for a planned procedure that was very difficult for her (see her Blog for details). The 2nd stay was a result of an ER visit.

3. Second son's wife had her tonsils out and they needed help from me with their 15 month old for a morning - which just happened to be the same day that daughter #2 had a radiology test done.

4. Youngest son had a doctor' appointment and will be having minor surgery this week.

It's been kind of crazy. I've also realized if I was 15 to 20 years younger, I would have handled all this without too much problem or the exhaustion that came from days taking care of grandkids, family members, cooking, cleaning and all that stuff. I know why you have kids while you are young!

If any one of the above listed events had not have happened practically on top of each other, I may have posted to the blog. But just about every time I sat down to post something new, my brain was mush and I'm pretty sure that what ever I wrote would have been pretty much incoherent ramblings.

No comments: