That is funny. It just goes to show how much people interact these days - always occupied with their electronics etc. I find that sometimes we force ourselves to turn off the TV and shut down the computer just so that we spend time together without the distraction of those other things. Fun stuff.
Something else about this picture is that 4 people who live in this house were actually all in the same room at the same time and it wasn't dinner time.
Hee hee. I get my email delivered to my cell phone, which also has internet, so I'm never away from it. We went camping this summer. I didn't mind the tent, the bugs, the wierd noises in the night - but the lack of an internet connection almost did me in. I probably should seek therapy.
In my own defense, I was only sitting there because my hubby was. I was trying to not watch the TV, but read my book, but I am unable to focus like that.
4 comments:
That is funny. It just goes to show how much people interact these days - always occupied with their electronics etc. I find that sometimes we force ourselves to turn off the TV and shut down the computer just so that we spend time together without the distraction of those other things. Fun stuff.
Something else about this picture is that 4 people who live in this house were actually all in the same room at the same time and it wasn't dinner time.
Hee hee. I get my email delivered to my cell phone, which also has internet, so I'm never away from it. We went camping this summer. I didn't mind the tent, the bugs, the wierd noises in the night - but the lack of an internet connection almost did me in. I probably should seek therapy.
In my own defense, I was only sitting there because my hubby was. I was trying to not watch the TV, but read my book, but I am unable to focus like that.
Post a Comment