Welcome to my musings, ramblings and thoughts. Interesting to some - boring to others.
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Trees, View and Shovels..
I am taking donations so that I can buy heavy duty "you know what" shovels for the entire neighborhood. Or maybe if I get enough donations, I can convince that guy on the cable TV show "The World's Dirtiest Jobs" to come and do the work for us.
This reminds me. Many years ago a friend complained that some young girls taking a short cut had worn a path in the vacant lot next door, right next to his lot line. He was concerned the path would erode in the rain and wash out part of his yard. I suggested he scatter dog poo along the path. The neighbor on the other side had two Dobermans and was more than happy to have their poo hauled away. The plan worked. And the poo fertilized the path.
So it seems that I need to use Sue's doggy poop to fertilize the remaining trees on our hillside so that they grow really fast. We don't have alot of neighbors with dogs, so you better start collecting Sue.
5 comments:
I can lend you our puppy. Then you won't even need a shovel.
Plus, I hate him.
Is your rather small dog a prolific pooper?
This reminds me. Many years ago a friend complained that some young girls taking a short cut had worn a path in the vacant lot next door, right next to his lot line. He was concerned the path would erode in the rain and wash out part of his yard. I suggested he scatter dog poo along the path. The neighbor on the other side had two Dobermans and was more than happy to have their poo hauled away. The plan worked. And the poo fertilized the path.
He is extremely talented in the pooping arena, yes.
So it seems that I need to use Sue's doggy poop to fertilize the remaining trees on our hillside so that they grow really fast. We don't have alot of neighbors with dogs, so you better start collecting Sue.
Post a Comment