Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Free to Ride!

My request to be excused from jury duty was accepted. However, I'm not completely off the hook. It was postponed to the following week. That's OK. Now, I only have to change 2 appointments scheduled for that week. And...a state holiday falls on Thursday of the same week, so maybe the court people, lawyers, judges will also be taking Friday off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! Your jury duty folks are a lot more flexible than mine.

Grandma Cebe said...

It could be that because I made my request the same day I got the notice, the jury duty people could give me a break. I think that if I had waited until the end of the 5 day response period, the answer would have been "Sorry, all the allotted excusals have been used up.".

Anonymous said...

There are lots of interesting trials coming up. You might enjoy being there more than listening to the NIMBYs.