Sunday, August 24, 2008

Any where but here...

Places I'd rather be right now:

1. Sitting on a beach on the Oregon coast
2. Floating on a raft in a cove on the San Juan River at Lake Powell
3. Sitting on the back of a houseboat at Lake Powell
4. Being pampered at the Red Mountain Spa in St. George
5. Riding through the Canadian Rockies

I could list a bunch of other places. But you get the idea.

I'd like a get away for awhile!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every year my tolerance for the routine life gets lower and lower.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see Italy outside the Rome airport.

Valerie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valerie said...

Alright, I said something stupid, which is not unusual for me....but since it's not my blog I didn't want to clutter up your comments with my stupidity.

I'm with ya, summertime hits and I want to go anywhere else.

Thanks for the comment on my blog, btw...