Even though my stove has a timer on it, it isn't very user friendly. At least, I can't make it work right. I finally bought a minute timer yesterday. I could have paid $20 for a brand name digital timer with lots of bells and whistles. But the digital read out was hard to read and the "time's up" sound was a little faint.
Instead, I bought this one:

It cost $7. The only technology that it has is a magnetic back so it can stick on any metal surface. Other wise, it's just turn the dial for desired length of time and wait for the rather loud bell to go off. And the fact that it's red is a bonus..
It works for me.
2 comments:
I have one of those plain, half-dome kitchen timers just like they've made forever. It's right here on my desk. It's too easy for me to get engrossed in what I'm doing and forget about lunch cooking in the kitchen until I smell smoke. Sometimes the simplest things are the best.
I looked for one of those. But the store where I was shopping didn't have them.
Post a Comment