My daughter tagged me. I'm suppose to post the rules of this tag, link to her blog and then tag six more people. Well, I'm just doing the link because between the daughter who tagged me and my other daughter, they've tagged just about everyone that I know who has a blog.
1. It's genetic girls. I rub my feet together before going to sleep. Don't know why I do it. Did I inherit the tendency from my mother???
2. If I am using a checker at the grocery store instead of the self check, I'm very particular about how items from the cart are grouped on the convyer belt...like items together. Just a little OCD, I guess.
3. I can ALWAYS get that last dirty dish or two in the dishwasher after someone else has proclaimed that there isn't any room in the dishwasher.
4. I have to have 3 pillows when I sleep. When checking into a hotel, before leaving the front desk, I always ask to have 2 more pillows brought to the room.
5. When getting showered and dressed in the morning, I keep to the same routine, including which leg I shave first when showering. Mmm...a little more evidence of OCD??
6. I can still remember the phone number that my family had while I was in elementary school and junior high. You may not think that is particularly quirky, but I was in elementary school a LONG time ago and I've had many different phone numbers since. For some reason, I still remember JE 2-8206 which in today's world would be 532-8206.
So that's me in all my quirkiness.
5 comments:
It's the only past phone number I remember. We really had it drilled into us.
And only three pillows? Right now I have nine. But I sleep alone.
Al, It's 10:30 PM here, what are you still doing up??
Looking for more pillows.
I remember that number, too. Maybe it's because it is the first telephone number we had in our lives, sort of like remembering your first teacher.
I wake up with a stiff neck if I use more than one pillow.
I need three pillows - one for my head, one for between my legs and one along my side that I throw my arm over.
Post a Comment