Monday, September 29, 2008

What's your opinion?

Last Saturday, we went up to Park City for lunch. After lunch, we drove around some of the residential areas which, of course, brought up the topic of moving back to Park City.

There were many, many houses for sale and if some one had the financial means, now would probably be a great time to buy a house in Park City.

So to my kids, and anyone else who would like to voice an opinion, wouldn't it be great to have a place where you could mini vacation, spend holidays, get away, and hang out? It would be our permanent residence with visitors welcome.

OK, it's probably just a wild dream. But you never know.

4 comments:

Annie Jarman said...

Truthfully, if you did that, you probably wouldn't see us as much as you do now. Especially in the winter. I vote no, since you asked.

Anonymous said...

Park City is beautiful in the fall, but think about the winter. The traffic is also a nightmare, and getting worse all the time. Remember all the reasons you left PC? They are still there, only more so. The cost of water and other utilities is skyrocketing in PC. Church membership has declined so much that two wards were recently dissolved. I would say don't rush in to anything.

Kelly said...

I loved living in PC. But Annie is probably right. You wouldn't see much of us in the Winter. But then I think about Christmas and Thanksgiving up there. I loved it and seeing as how I would only be visiting and I wouldn't have to deal with all the reasons not live there that have already been listed, I wouldn't mind coming to visit during the holidays! But I don't think you guys would be happy up there. It's not the same Park City that we left behind.

Grandma Cebe said...

These responses would be interesting to your Dad. He seems to think that if we lived up there, everyone would be visiting, alot. It's Park City after all.

I actually fall more in line with your line of thinking. You probably can't go home again.c