Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What's on my mind?

I'm the only woman who uses the woman's restroom in the reception area of the office. It has five stalls and three sinks. I use just one stall and one sink. But maybe I should change it up and use a different sink and stall every time I use the bathroom. You know, make the custodians earn their wage.

I've been on the Atkins diet for six weeks. I've been pretty good about following the plan, except for today. I bought a bag of Grandma's Mini Sandwich Cremes from the vending machine behind my desk. And, I ate them.

I'm slowly going through reality TV withdrawal. Last Sunday night was the final episode of "The Amazing Race". Tonight, it's the finale of "The Biggest Loser". "American Idol", "Dancing with the Stars", and "Survivor" will all wrap up in the next week or so. Yeah, I'll need to get a life.

I wonder if I'll be able to keep the four plants alive that I collected at Mother's Day church services on Sunday. When I lived in these apartments several years ago, my attempts at container gardening didn't go well.

There is a huge window in the reception area of the office. It goes up 5 stories. It's great to be able to see outside. But I wish that someone would clean the window.

No comments: