I walked into Relief Society yesterday and looked around at what the young ladies were wearing. With over 150 women in the room, it's always a fashion show.
As I looked around, I noticed the same color match phenomenom was occuring. I was wearing black and white with red shoes and earrings. The gal next to me was wearing black and white with red shoes. The gal sitting in front of me was wearing - you guessed it - black and white. Of the four young women in the Relief Society presidency sitting at the front of the room, three were wearing black and white, with red accessories.
And so it continued through out the room. There was a plethora of black and white with red accessories. What will the color of the week be next Sunday?
I really think that this phenomenom should be researched. Although, I'm not the one to do it.
2 comments:
One of my friends at church was also wearing white and black with red shoes.
She must have gone to the wrong building. That's weird.
Post a Comment