Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tidbits

For over a year, the husband and I have managed with just one car. Most of the time, it hasn't been a problem. But the husband has decided it's time to buy a second car. He wants to get me one of these:



What do you think? Should I go for it?

Last evening, the husband and I were sitting on a bench in a local park enjoying the cool, pleasant surroundings. We hadn't been there long when a transient guy walks by and tells my husband "You've got a great looking woman there."
Tomorrow is my last day on the long term (almost 5 months) temp assignment that I've been working. I'm glad because it's been increasingly harder each morning to get up and come to work...kind of boring. On Thursday, I start an eight day assignment in my favorite Church department - Public Affairs.
When I'm done with the Public Affairs assignment, the husband and I will finally get a chance for some summer fun. We are taking our two oldest grandchildren on a trip of firsts...their first trip to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons, as well as their first camping. It should be fun.






4 comments:

Alan said...

Convertibles and cold winters probably don't go together very well. And they're noisier.

Grandma Cebe said...

That's something to consider. It does have heated seats and all wheel drive. I can make Kent drive it in the winter. :^)

Kelly said...

you know my vote...It's so pretty!!!!

Tyler Paulson said...

You'd have to be a very conservative driver because the police really love to pull red convertibles over.