I wish I knew the story behind why a gal at the grocery store today was wearing a down coat which barely covered her backside, flip flops and nothing else. I was tempted to tell her that she forgot her jeans/skirt.
While perusing the meat section at the store, I found a small cloth handbag sitting on top of the packaged meat. The handbag had no closure and I could easily see a wad of money in the purse. It wouldn't have taken much for me to take the money. But being honest, I asked a couple of women in the vicinity if the bag was theirs. The owner was located, much to her relief.
Why am I not surprised that out of 1.5 million requests for tickets to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Concert, my request for tickets wasn't picked? It makes no difference since after putting in the request, we decided to go to Denver that same weekend. Oh yes, and the random selection process for tickets that the church uses really isn't a lottery, right? (wink, wink)
While waiting to make a left hand turn today at an intersection, the driver behind didn't quite stop and bumped into me. No damage...but she did have her cell phone up to her ear when I looked in the rear view mirror. Guess she wasn't paying attention. Hang up the phone and drive!
Even though the calendar says November 1, it's more like the middle of October. And it's only suppose to get better this week. Awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment