Friday, March 25, 2011

Problem Solved

My five year old grandson unwittingly revealed my secret stash of Cadbury Mini Eggs to his Grandpa.  In his defense, my grandson didn't know that I was keeping the stash a secret and he had seen me get one or two out to give to him and his sister as a treat. (Yes, I have to hide those precious little things from Grandpa if I want them to last more than ten minutes.)

A little later, I saw that my grandson had taped a picture to the cabinet door that he had drawn of a mini egg with a circle around it and a line through the circle. When I asked him about it, he replied, "That's to tell Grandpa that there aren't any treats in this cupboard so he won't eat them.".

Oh, dear boy, if it is was only that simple. 

3 comments:

Lesa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and your comments. I enjoyed your thoughts on the JSMB. :) Thanks for sharing.

Will you come and hide my candy for me, please? ha ha your grandson is a cutie.

Lesa said...

Oops. I was logged into the wrong account...

www.notesaboutmusicnotes.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

Hahaha!