I need to step up the blog posts a little. I've hardly had any comments lately. It's probably because people are tired of me bragging about my talkative two year old grandson, or reading about the Nimbys. That does get old, doesn't it? Since my life has been rather routine in the last month, I guess I just might have to make things up to get a few comments.
On a completely unrelated note....
Over a year ago, my oldest son was working for a local computer company. He was so excited to build us a new, state of the art computer. He got us all set up with the fastest, best, system including a wireless keyboard and 18" LCD monitor.
So why is it that the wireless keyboard quit working (yes, we replaced the batteries) and the LCD monitor developed a weird color problem? Today, I have the old school keyboard and monitor connected up to the computer. (I'm glad we kept them!) They work just fine.
Eventually, I'll probably take the new keyboard and monitor to the shop to find out what the problem is. But I'm in no hurry to be told that it will cost more to repair them and I should just purchase new ones. I'll just stick with the old school for now.
Final note...
Well, I'm off to vote in the Super Tuesday Primary. Our polling place was changed this year. It's at a funeral home. What kind of message is the county clerk's office trying to send the voters in my area? Maybe since I live in a predominantly Democratic district in a predominately Republican state, the clerk's office is hoping to scare away some of those liberal, no good Democrats. ; >)
3 comments:
We liberal, no good Democrats ain't afraid of no funeral homes. ;^)
Probably, the truth is that the non-Mormon Democrats in my district complained about having to go to an LDS Chapel to vote.;^)
Dang! As if democrats don't have a hard enough time in Utah... I'm an Independent, and I voted for Obama this time around. This will be an interesting election, whatever happens.
Post a Comment