I've refrained from posting about my neighbors, the Nimbys, because there really hasn't been any thing worth writing about.
However, with the mediation scheduled for bright and early Monday AM, the Nimbys decided yesterday might be a good time to turn off the Christmas lights on the pergola and remove the pink flamingo that's been roosting in their yard since summer. Even though it's pleasant to not have twinkling Christmas lights and a pink flamingo as daily reminder of the ongoing issues they have, it's too little, too late. I guess they are hoping we'll be all nice and cheery on Monday morning due to their token of "getting along".
But the addition last week of surveillance cameras mounted in their windows that face our home, the neighbors home next door and the home of the ARC chair (all named in the mediation) doesn't help to contribute to our friendly, let's all just get along attitude.
1 comment:
You've won a copy of the book The Middle Place!
Shoot me an e-mail at sarahviz(at)yahoo(dot)com with your mailing address and I will send it right out to you.
Congrats and thanks for stopping by the Trenches!
Post a Comment