Sunday, December 14, 2008

O Christmas Tree?

Last year, this was our Christmas tree:



A live 10' beauty with a multitude of lights and baubles.

This is our Christmas tree this year.


A 4' artificial tree with a few lights and ribbon - no baubles. It is actually one of a pair that I had in the entry of our home last few Christmas seasons. It's all we have room for in our apartment. So it will have to do.

3 comments:

Annie Jarman said...

That's really sad.

Grandma Cebe said...

It looks better in person than in the picture.

Elaine said...

Hee hee...U are so cute...

I love the 10 ft beauty...but there are not as fun to put away as this years...

I bought on at Target it looks pretty...and it is decorated...and I like it as much or more than my big tree...and it involves way less work...