Friday, December 12, 2008

Score!

I love it when this happens!

My husband and I went to Cafe Rio the other night to get something to eat. When paying for the meal we were going to share, the cashier combined both of our frequent dinner cards for a total of 10 meals which equaled a free meal. We didn't pay anything for our shared dinner - not even for the soft drink!

Last night, I went shopping with my daughter. There were some great deals to be had. At one store, sweaters were two for the price of one. At another, items already marked down had another 30% taken off at the cash register. At a children's clothing store, I got 25% off my total purchase and everything that I bought was already on sale!

My daughter bought a full length red, wool coat that was marked down 30%.

I think I'm going back tomorrow to take advantage of the buy one pair, get one pair half price, that was being offered at a shoe store. There's pair of red heels that's calling my name and I'm sure I could find another pair of shoes as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Up here the outlet malls are having 60 - 70percent off sales....one store even had things 80percent off! It sure makes shopping more fun. At Heartstrings I bought a $64.00 sweater for a grandchild for about $8.00!