Tuesday, November 11, 2008

ER Deja Vu

It was a little weird being in the ER last Saturday night.  I was there with my daughter who has had more than her share of ER visits.  But she wasn't the patient and neither was I.  The patient was my daughter's roommate, Lisa.  Lisa was the driver in the great car accident of November 5.  Saturday she seemed to be having some problems related to the accident so my daughter thought she needed to be checked out by a doctor.  I went along because I thought that two twenty something young ladies might need some help in navigating the maze of an ER.

However, I wasn't really needed. Apparently, Kelly was paying attention all those times in the ER as a patient.  Watching her help her roommate with questions and filling in some of the blanks for the doctors and nurses was like watching myself.  She was a pro!

Note:  Lisa was OK.

No comments: