Sunday, November 23, 2008

He didn't get it.

Yesterday, we were invited to drive up to Midway to watch the big local football rivalry game at my BIL's getaway home. My BIL and SIL own the home with three other couples. The place is brand new and is pretty much like the home they have in SLC.

On the drive back home, my husband said he just didn't get it. I asked him what he didn't get. "That house" he said "It's just like being at their place in SLC just different scenery. They do exactly the same things there that they do at home. I just don't get it."

Well, I get it, or at least an aspect of it. Because they have a cleaning person come after they leave, they can just walk out of the house and go home. No toilets to scrub, floors to vacuum, dishes to do or beds to make. Basically, they play, relax, eat, and sleep and go home. I think I get it.

No comments: